In this post we are gonna talk about payment’s history, to understand where we started, the evolution , where we are and specially where we will be.
Why all of this ? NO! I do not like to waste my time and especially i do not like to make my precious and loyal readers waste their one, simply because ‘knowing the history you better know the reasons of the evolution, the needs and especially the whys. YES’! With the information we can predict the future. I repeat, we are not magicians, simply with information.
If we are finding ourselves here today, that’s why the WORLD IS CHANGING.
YES’! Internet has revolutionized the world and with its advent every sector has gone through radical changes and those who kept up will be enjoying the benefits and who didn’t maybe has already closed down or he definitely will very soon.
Let’s have some examples :
1) Try to think if you had just told a newsagent that in the last 10 years he would have halved all its revenue due to the digitization of all the magazines and newspapers?
HE WOULD’VE TAKEN YOU FOR A FOOL CRAZY VISIONARY !! Whereas the majority of today have already closed down its doors.
2) Do we want to talk about BlockBuster giant? Movies and video games sell and rent marjet magnate?
IT WOULD’VE TAKEN YOU FOR A FOOL CRAZY VISIONARY!! Whereas today it closed down its doors.
3) Do we want to talk about music industry ? totally changed from APPLE ?
THEY WOULD’VE TAKEN YOU FOR A FOOL CRAZY VISIONARY !! Whereas now there is no one who buys the famous CD anymore. But that’s all MP3. Even now, into the car, we all have USB readers for USB key where inevitably we load the impossible. All retailers have closed down or they had to add more to sell in order to survive.
4) Do we want to talk about telecommunications? Who would have thought smartphones without button able to do almost everithing actually? Email, payments, check-in, etc ….
5) We could probably go on forever to list but I don’t want to weigh you down
But there is a particular sector that is changing before our eyes. That of the currency.
Well , the story teaches that it is always changed actually. Just see the barter of primitive men, then the need to create the coin, then the banknote and so on, from credit cards to virtual wallets such as PayPal that you all will already know.
But since 2009, a new payment method was born and those who believed they will benefit for life and especially that it is spreading like wildfire. We’re talking about cryptocurrency.
Well! Big companies in banking and technology market are focusing to find specialists and hiring them, not to mention the substantial investment to develop BlockChain (technology which stands at the base of cryptocurrency ).
I could cite a number of sources, but if you consult the most important specialized newspapers and website you will find that everyone is talking about. All of this confirms that Cryptocurrency is the future.
- What Cryptocurrency is and then I suggest you to read the story of Bitcoin
- as is created (MINING)
- the BlockChain (technology which stands at the base, the real revolution)
Obviously, for any reason or doubt, do not hesitate to write us.
So, what are the qualities of this cryptocurrency?
1) INVIOLABILITY’– The cryptocurrency is safer than banks. Consequently it allows a use without third party , banks usually. To understand this you have to read the post about BlockChain
2) INSTANT AND FREE of charge. Transactions are immediate and free.
3) PUBLIC – each transaction is public and available on the official website of Blockchain (https://blockchain.info)
4) VERSATILE – by versatile we mean that besides being created so perfect, totally eliminating the need of the bank’s figure also offers the possibility ( to the most open-minded) of incredible gain. Just think about BitCoin, which is the mother of cryptocurrencies, was born in 2009 with a public value of $ 0.1. Today is worth $ 650.00, touching $ 1,230.00 peaks in 2013. People who believed in this business, unlike people who perhaps said “it was not anything that..”, with $ 200 had bought 20,000 Bitcoin. Well, DO THE MATH, they actually are now millionarie and the others are kicking themselves.
5) PRESENT – IN THOUSANDS OF SHOPS IN THE WORLD AND MORE AND MORE ,’THE ORGANIZATIONS ARE ADDING CRIPTOCURRENCY AS A WAY OF PAYMENT. IN MANY CITIES YOU ALREADY CAN EVEN PAY TAXES. AMAZON ALREADY ADDED THAT. THERE ARE ALREADY A LOT OF ATMS FOR Bitcoin. ETC …. ETC …
The Conclusions of Digitall Money
Well, what to say ??!
The first thing that comes to mind with a touch of wisdom is we can not stop the evolution, then we will see watcher and who will have been able to be a player.
The real revolution beyond cryptocurrency is the technology on which it is based, the BlockChain.
Blocks in chain-system (here the name BlockChain) regulated by encryption.
This technology, in addition to currency trading will be used for the exchange and property registry and many other functions. The BlockChain will take the place of the Land Registry.
Let’s say a nice slap to the total banking system. The real purpose for which it was created. (this is our opinion).